CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

30 best songs ever in my list=)


Assalamualaikum and Hello=)

I think music influence everyone's life.I even dream dancing in the moonlight alone=)

1)Iman Mutiara by Raihan
2)Dancing in the Moonlight by Toploader
3)Kamelia by Ebit G Ade/Sweet Charity
4)Getaran Jiwa by Tan Sri P.Ramlee
5)Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
6)Lagu Kita by Aizat
7)Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
8)Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance
9)1234 by Aris Ariwatan
10)Odei Anak by Raihan
11)Keluarga Bahagia by Saujana
12)I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith
13)Mockingbird by Eminem
14)All my life by K-Ci & Jojo
15)Ordinary People by John Legend
16)I Got a Name by Jim Croce
17)Flying without Wings by Westlife
18)Miraei by Kiroro
19)Black or White by Micheal Jackson
20)God is The Light by Yusof Islam
21)Dont look back in Anger by Oasis
22)All or nothing by O-Town
23)Izinkanku Pergi by Kaer
24)I'll say A Little Prayer by Diana King
25)Cinta by Flop Poppy
26)Dan by Sheila on 7
27)When you say nothing at All by Ronan Keating
28)Belaian Jiwa by Innuendo
29)Bonda by M.Nasir
30)Permata untuk Isteri by Kopratasa

Feel free to share your list with me ya?Sometimes,whenever i'm not in a mood..i'll pick one of the song up here to cheer me up=)
sekian..wassalam


0 comments: